Tuesday, September 05, 2006

A trip to Jeli-Part 1

Friday 1st Sept 2006
This was a trip I'd been looking forward to... A trip to Hazmi's bro: Abg Mi's engagement to Kak Azah, which took place in Jeli, Kelantan. Why was I so excited about it? I got to follow their family trip all the way there... hehe. (Does that need an explanation?) AnYway, we started our journey around 9.30a.m. Uncle led the trip in his BMW, followed by Uncle Seli's Naza Chitra and us in Naza Ria. The journey took about 8 hours, with a stop for lunch near Grik. In Jeli, we stayed in 2 big bungalows. Nice place. Made of wood, cool and breezy. Upon arriving, the guys & girls were fighting of who gets the air-cond room but then, we just slept in the living room so there was no point fighting in the 1st place. It was freezing cold.

Saturday 2nd Sept 2006
Early morning, everyone else wanted to go sightseeing. Hazmi was tired from the journey and refused to follow. I, as always, don't have that much interest in shopping but can't just stayed behind with him alone. Lucky Kak Ina & Abg Nad offered to stay behind as well. So the 4 of us plus Abg Mi just went for breakfast nearby. In the afternoon, after everyone was ready looking all pretty & fabulous (hehe), we went to Kak Azah's place for the official ceremony.

The ceremony went well and the FoOd... was fantastic. Right after the ceremony, we packed our things and headed to Kota Bahru, the capital of Kelantan. After dinner, freshing up, a short rest and a tv-drama, Kak Jane, Dira, Hazmi & I went for a drive. More ppl would have followed if we went earlier, around 10p.m. or so but since we were stuck to the tv, everyone else had gone to sleep. Look what we found... m0r3 FoOdDd...

to be continued...

No comments: