Tuesday, May 23, 2006

2 down, 3 more to go

3 more papers and I'll be freeeeee... Urgh, I can't take this anymore. It's like sucking the life out of me. haha. just kidding. Well, I AM sick of studying and I feel like I've been doing this forever. And I'm not even half as nerd as my housemates. (hmm...) But I've put in MY best effort so everything is up to Him now. If God's willing I manage to achieve an average of 2:1 or above, of course I thank God for everything, Hazmi for constantly pushing me and supporting me, Mummy for always being there for me, but I would like to give the credit to my nerdy housemates, who helped me achieve my new-academic-year resolution of being a nerd. By creating the nerd-mode aura in the house, like it or not, I'll have to join them. And sometimes, I don't have the mood to study anymore but all I can only hear is silence so I know they are studying (or I THINK they are studying... hehe). Hence, I hafta study too. (right...) And they are always there for me whenever I have problems, academically or mentally. (I am not that "mental" this year and Hazmi has increased his patience capacity so I think I'm quite ok) So... Dina, Aida & Mimi... Thank you, guys. We'll continue this nerdy mode next year, eyh? haha. Mcm laa dah habis exam kan. But if I only manage to get an average of 2:2 or below (I pray not), then it is just not my luck. Or should I say I face a decreasing returns to scale of output. An increase in input of 150% only increases output of 100%. Owh wait, no increase in output...? Urghh, whatever.
Anyway, I sooooo wanna eat malaysian food right now. I want good foooooddd. One more week. One more week and I'll be back home. One more week and I'll be in food haven. ngahaha. (which then follows, I'll put on weight, dramatically) But who cares? ;) (Owh, I care...) Well, whatever... 3 more papers to go, peeps...

5 comments:

Amethyste said...

Never knew i would be thanked for my 'nerd aura' hehe douitashimashite..

3 more paper!! just think about it...by the end of this week you guys will be free!!! ehhee...i will study all out this next 3/4 days so that when u guys finish i can 'celebrate' a bit with u guys...at least before u dgn aida balik ;)

GOOD LUCK for the 3 back-2-back papers!! u can do it!

Anonymous said...

you reminded me of my friend. she came by my house the other week and saw that me and my housemates were busy studying and doing work eventhough it's still early in the semester. she said, "I can't stay here with you guys. If not, mesti I nak study je bile tengok u all study."

Hehe... that was kinda funny because she's not the type to study, even for exams. but very brilliant. i'm always jealous of her.

u can't help being nerdy when your housemates are 'nerds' kan? it's like their nerdiness rubs off on you...

Farah Haida said...

mimi: thank you =)
sya: haha, yup2 that's true. it's actually bcoz u have no one to waste-time with

mr dx said...

put on weight? ahaha..i remember that i had to hear such a remorseful account of that when you were younger :P

Farah Haida said...

when i was younger??? i feel so old. hahah