Last week, when my housemates were discussing a few general issues during dinner time, I wanted to make a comment but I managed to stop myself just in time. Not that it would be insulting or wrong, I just HAD to stop myself from making such a comment. What kinda of comments? Hmm, comments like "I don't understand why ppl do this..." or "I don't have that problem..." etc. I really had to stop myself because, for God knows why, sometimes when I made that kinda comments (most of the time actually), I would later find myself in that situation. Some... I would say I treasure the experience, Some... I wish I never had to go through them. But on second thought, each experience taught me something, at least one lesson, I have to be thankful with my currently-wonderful-life or be more understanding of what other ppl are going through (since I've been put in their shoes). For example, I did post an entry about my sleeping difficulty, when just that evening I commented I don't have difficulty in falling asleep. That is just one very simple example. There are a few very-complicated cases, which I believe have something to do with my comments. But I would say, not all experiences are bad... I once made a really-not-so-good comment and it had landed me "somewhere" I am really2 happy to be in. Hehe. History digging...
Before I had a bf, I wished my bf would be someone who lives in KL so I could easily go out with him anytime I want. Yeah, I hang out a lot, in KL, mind you, not in London, at least used to. So when I got to know Hazmi from a friend, I was told that he seldom went out since he worked a lot. (He still does ;) ) My stupid mind and mouth suddenly made a very unthoughful comment. "Kesiannye sape jadik gf die... susah nak kluar" which means, pity anyone who is to be his gf coz it'd be difficult to go out with him. Well, I know it is a VERY good thing to be working and NOT wasting time like me, but I supposedly wanted someone who I could hang out with. Well, childish huh? And look where I am now. I AM his gf, proud to be, and I do NOT need anyone's pity coz it is no surprise that I am perfectly happy to be with him at the moment. His working commitment actually works to my advantage for when I am here, he will not be bored waiting for me to come back home just for the sake of having someone to go out with coz he has to work instead. What I can say is that, Allah knows best (as K Own always said to me) and He would give you, not what you want, but what you need... If being with him now is a result of me making that stupid comment, I would say I will never regret making one but then again, not all experiences are as wonderful as this one. So it is still important that I watch my words and even my thoughts.~
Well, I should be studying instead of writing this right now but I am so hungry and currently waiting for Mimi to finish her 1 O'Clock class to go to chicken cottage with housemates for lunch to satisfy our sudden cravings. (That's a very long sentence :p) Alright then, gtg. Till then...
9 comments:
it's amazing how things work out in the end isn't it hehe
sorry buat u tunggu lama nak gi chicken cottage :p now dah kenyang gile lah kan...
yes it is =D hehe.
it's ok. Not like u were late... so it is not your fault we were hungry (starving, more like it) haha. yup2, kenyang sampai now... urgh! 5 hours already tau
uuu chicken cottage. lama dah tak makan situ. ehehe.
we can always go eat there when you come down to london ;)
always may not be the option to take. since we're on a shoestring budget coz we're students haha :P
funny how i didnt intend the 'always' to mean that we can go there all the time :p
i meant it more as an expression 'boleh je gi'...
aaihh, sambung debate kat sini pulak dah... korg ni kan. :p hahaha
funny how i didnt see ur un-intention of "always". :P haha kenapa cik,takleh ke? tau aa tak cakap takleh, tp biasanya org komen camtu maksudnye "eh korang ni kalau nak debate gi aa arena debate, ini bertandang kat blog org lak" haha :P :P
hahaha. boleh2... sile2... asalkan semue elok2 takpe. bertandang laa. haha
Post a Comment