Monday, April 17, 2006

3 Doors Down - Landing In London

Was searching for a suitable song for my friendster profile, a song that would reflect me better, what I'm going through or thinking or feeling at the moment. Then I found this song and since I think it suits me real well, I decided to put it on my blog too. I miss hubby like crazy and sometimes it makes me think why did I choose to come here. But there is no point looking back now and I don't regret on my decisions. I just have to hang in here and start studying real hard. Well baby, there's no word to express how much I'm missing you at the moment but this song is for you.

3 comments:

Amethyste said...

i can see why u beria suroh dgr lagu kat blog u hehe
how u managed to 'find' it still amazes me :p

mr dx said...

oh?baru jumpe lagu ni ke?saya dah jumpa quite lama gak aa haha.tp simpan sndrie je,layan sorg2 ;P

Farah Haida said...

hehe. kan mimi kan? suits me real well ;) i'm amazed too. encik dah lame ehh jumpe? haha. takpe laa. saye still sgt excited walaupun baru jumpe coz sgt sesuai lah