Saturday, September 17, 2005

Happy 3rd Anniversary!

Wow. Unbelievable. We are officially 3 years now. When we started our relationship, it was tough. Both were immature as this is the 1st relationship for both of us. Who would have thought that we could manage to be together until today. But here we are, crossing our 3rd year mark. Sayang dear, I am proud to be with you. We sure worked hard to build this relationship. ;) Loving u more & more everyday.

Although it is our 3rd anniversary, this is the 1st time we celebrate it officially. Hazmi came and picked me up around 8.45pm. Wanted to go to Menara KL but it was fully booked although we called like 4 days earlier so we went to San Fransisco Steakhouse, The Summit, USJ instead. It was really wonderful. I felt like dreaming. It was really exclusive, the place and the music, everything was perfect. I didn't want that night to end. After we finished our steaks, we went for a drive around KL. It was way after mid-night when we bid our goodbyes. I had a wonderful night, sweetheart. Can we do this every year? ;p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

semoga berbahagia... nampak seiras..