It's been awhile since we went back to TKC. I was really excited when Zanna told me bout Aliyya's plan to give a talk to the current F5s. Had to really persuade Zanna to come along, who later persuaded Ima & Yuyun too. (Class spirit, I see) So on Friday, I met Aliyya, Am, Che Fara & Salma at KL Central. Suppose to meet Wafa at Serdang and Zanna at UKM. Ima, however, who decided to come along at the very last minute took the 7pm bus from Melaka and would only arrived in Seremban after 8. So I made a detour. Stopped at UKM instead of Seremban, met Zanna and my bf came picked us up a few minutes later so that we could pick Ima up from Seremban and being sent straight to TKC.


Well, that night was quite chaotic. Everyone's excitedly catching up with friends, the juniors and later our CSs and F1s, who are now in F5. Can't believe it that we were there again. Took a walk around the college and had a brief meeting b4 we went to sleep (or just wondering around the sick bay for some of us) about how we are going to conduct the talk the next day. Aliyya devided the task and everyone was pleased to know that the talk would be carried out informally. So no pressure on us. Fuhh..


Waking up in the fresh air of Bukit Merbah, to the sound of ppl marching in front of the sick bay brought back memories from the past. Honestly, as much as I wished to be out of this place b4, I admitted I really miss the atmostphere there. Sadly, this may be the last time to enjoy the environment b4 we move to Nilai in a few years time. After taking our breakfast, we went to the hall, Dewan Budiman, for the talk. I would say it went as planned, or better. Informal, everyone gets a chance to share their advises and experience while more ppl arrived and information was actually passed on. We talk bout how to face exam pressures, how to tackle specific papers, try to give them more confidence and even used some dirty tricks by showing off fun pictures from local and oversea universities. We also gave some career advises. In the end, we sang the college song together. It was overwhelming to see such spirit in the girls. Keep the flag flying up high, huh! =D




Well, that night was quite chaotic. Everyone's excitedly catching up with friends, the juniors and later our CSs and F1s, who are now in F5. Can't believe it that we were there again. Took a walk around the college and had a brief meeting b4 we went to sleep (or just wondering around the sick bay for some of us) about how we are going to conduct the talk the next day. Aliyya devided the task and everyone was pleased to know that the talk would be carried out informally. So no pressure on us. Fuhh..


Waking up in the fresh air of Bukit Merbah, to the sound of ppl marching in front of the sick bay brought back memories from the past. Honestly, as much as I wished to be out of this place b4, I admitted I really miss the atmostphere there. Sadly, this may be the last time to enjoy the environment b4 we move to Nilai in a few years time. After taking our breakfast, we went to the hall, Dewan Budiman, for the talk. I would say it went as planned, or better. Informal, everyone gets a chance to share their advises and experience while more ppl arrived and information was actually passed on. We talk bout how to face exam pressures, how to tackle specific papers, try to give them more confidence and even used some dirty tricks by showing off fun pictures from local and oversea universities. We also gave some career advises. In the end, we sang the college song together. It was overwhelming to see such spirit in the girls. Keep the flag flying up high, huh! =D


No comments:
Post a Comment