Thursday-Friday: Melaka
Hazmi had his maths mid-term exam on Friday from 8-9pm.. sent me all the way back to KL alone, after dinner with Aishah & Ali. Arrived home around 1 something. Got 4 chocolate bars =D


Saturday-Sunday: KL
Followed mummy around and got myself a decent haircut and facial treatment ;)
Monday: Seremban
haha. Another trip to TKC in a very short while. Hudam just came back and wanted to go back there. Since we didn't meet our teachers the last time, Zanna and I were happy to tag along.


Tuesday: Melaka
Went to return an ID card. Hang out at Hutan Rekreasi Ayer Keroh, where Hazmi had his class activity last Saturday. Went back the same day
Wednesday: KL
Watched Gol & Gincu with Nadia. Good Malay movie! Really. Go watch yourself...
Thursday: Melaka
Ate KFC, Watched Bewitched, Ate Kenny Rogers (haha. ate a lot), went back to KL that evening
Friday: KL
Hubby dearest came over and stayed for the night =D
Saturday: All over the place
The 3 of us went to have our breakfast in A&W PJ, Mummy, hubby & I. Wonderful morning. Went back home, Hubby went back to His home. In the evening, drobe mummy to PJ's A&W again to claim our forgetten-root-bir-pitchers and to UPM to claim her things. She drove back herself coz we were in a hurry to meet abg
Sunday: KL
Hubby came over for a while b4 he went back to Melaka
Although I should be tired from all this travelling, I didn't feel it coz I had fun and it's worth it.
All in all, I'm a happy WIFE =D, a grateful daughter & sister.
Hazmi had his maths mid-term exam on Friday from 8-9pm.. sent me all the way back to KL alone, after dinner with Aishah & Ali. Arrived home around 1 something. Got 4 chocolate bars =D


Saturday-Sunday: KL
Followed mummy around and got myself a decent haircut and facial treatment ;)
Monday: Seremban
haha. Another trip to TKC in a very short while. Hudam just came back and wanted to go back there. Since we didn't meet our teachers the last time, Zanna and I were happy to tag along.


Tuesday: Melaka
Went to return an ID card. Hang out at Hutan Rekreasi Ayer Keroh, where Hazmi had his class activity last Saturday. Went back the same day
Wednesday: KL
Watched Gol & Gincu with Nadia. Good Malay movie! Really. Go watch yourself...
Thursday: Melaka
Ate KFC, Watched Bewitched, Ate Kenny Rogers (haha. ate a lot), went back to KL that evening
Friday: KL
Hubby dearest came over and stayed for the night =D
Saturday: All over the place
The 3 of us went to have our breakfast in A&W PJ, Mummy, hubby & I. Wonderful morning. Went back home, Hubby went back to His home. In the evening, drobe mummy to PJ's A&W again to claim our forgetten-root-bir-pitchers and to UPM to claim her things. She drove back herself coz we were in a hurry to meet abg
Sunday: KL
Hubby came over for a while b4 he went back to Melaka
Although I should be tired from all this travelling, I didn't feel it coz I had fun and it's worth it.
All in all, I'm a happy WIFE =D, a grateful daughter & sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment