Monday, June 06, 2005

The Magical Day Is Finally Here!

I'm not trying to promote my birthday. Most visitors here know my birthday anyway so it is not at all a secret. Yeah! 6 June is here again. Marking my age up by a year. I'm 21 years old now, or in other words, i'm old. Looks like, i'm now officially an adult. Before today, i consider myself being in the 'in-between' "i'm not a girl, not yet a woman" phase in my life. Now i've entered the womanhood era. Hmm, is that right? Haha. Sounds funny to me. Coz i remember my cousin's husband quoted me as "a baby without expiry date." What do YOU think?
Only this year that i get to know 21st birthday is a special event. Siewch told me, Chinese parents traditionally would give their children a key on this day as a symbol of freedom. Ahh, well. I got my freedom looOoong time ago. I can't even remember when. I have a very cool mum. ;) So that has nothing to do with my birthday this year.
U must be thinking, ape kaitan gambar tuh ngan entry nih? Haha, nothing. That's my favourite picture at the moment, with my "newly declared" favourite flower = Yellow Tulips. Yup, among my "achievements" during this past year is to find my favourite flower at last. Hmm, I hafta go back to studying stats. GrRrR! Having an exam on a birthday is not great. Anyway, thanx to everyone who did wish me. =) That's so sweet of u guys. I ReAlLy2 appreciate the thought.

No comments: