Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I DON'T WANNA REPEAT MY 1ST YEAR!

Yesterday, i was thinking: I dun wanna repeat any of my 1st year paper & hope to get good grades for the other 3. Today, after completing 3 papers, which i didn't complete anyway, i just hope that i don't hafta repeat the whole year again. Suddenly, repeating 1 paper is not so bad after all. Yeah, i have no one else to blame but myself. I'm sorry to everyone that's affected by my performance. My mom, Hazmi dear, JPA, my bro and some of my friends that put very high hopes on me. I'M REALLY SORRY. I screwed my 1st year. I admit that. Still hoping that i dun hafta repeat any paper at all, i promise myself that i will work hard next year onwards. I'm typing this down here so that NEXT YEAR, i will definitely remember this unpleasant experience of my life as student.
AAAAhhhh, my head feels like exploding. Not becoz of too much information, but bcoz of too much pressure. Lalala, mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the laziest of them all... YOU ARE, FarahHaida. And now u deserve this. The stupidiest of them all. Huwaa...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey... you're not alone ok? I feel the same way too! But let's work hard for the last remaining paper k? Gambate !