This morning I got all fired up when hubby called to say the car dealer was "a bit reluctant to take in my current car"? I am not too sure what hubby meant by that but I remember being told that they will take it in at break even, meaning I will not be getting anything on top of my loan amount nor do I have to pay extra to "get rid" of it. So I was happy enough to agree as I do not have to go through the hassle of finding a buyer... He said he will "take care" of it. So I started to get all worked up and mad when hubby sounds like he's worried about not having a buyer. (God knows what he is really thinking about.)
Then I continued with my rage on BBM to him, (but not at him...) when he got "pissed off" for my short temper. He said it was nothing... I should not be mad or worried so quickly. Hmmphh... Okay. At that point of time, I regretted not doing anything by myself... Go do own booking at a centre near me as it would be easier for me to go to them, deal with them, get angry AT them. Now everything I have to rely on this middle man, my hubby. But after I cooled off a bit, I think I made the right decision to let HIM handle it instead. Not because I know nothing about cars but because he has the right amount of patience.
I am generally not sooo short-tempered (I think... you people might not agree =p). But I do get all hyped-up when I don't get things my way, as I expected it should be especially when a LOT of money is being put at stake. I used to be all stressed out on the road but since I have to deal with KL traffic every single day, I figured that would only lead me having heart attact/hypertension wayyy before it's due. So I have learnt to manage that temper and keep it in check. Hubby on the other hand is still kind of a road rage. But when it comes to dealing with all these people, he could be such an angel.
This is how I operate. I go see what I want, check if price is reasonable, pay for it and expect delivery as promised. When it doesn't, I'll throw a fit almost instantly. This is how he operates. Once he decided on what he wants, he will negotiate for a better price... better deal... free gifts and what nots... haggle haggle haggle, possibly giving the sales person a headache to meet all his demands but he handles it better when things do not go as expected. Who's the best choice to go deal with all purchases? Him. Who's the better buyer from a sales person's point of view? I dunno. What I know is I need to control my anger better especially in front of him. Let not other external forces be a problem for us when we have enough at home to deal with already. Hahaha...
No comments:
Post a Comment