Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha

Good day everyone. I am in a good mood today. Firstly, I'd like to wish everyone Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha. May those who is in Mekah for Hajj this year have a good and fulfilling trip.
This morning I woke up super early coz I had to send hubby back to Nilai. That's because I was sleepy to pack and go sleep in Nilai last night. (I was already asleep when hubby arrived ard 10pm =p) But this morning, not only I get to have McD for breakfast, I arrived in office before 8pm. Sooo earlyyy. Traffic was clearrr. I loved it!
End of this week would be another weighing in session for our biggest loser program among the looperz. Actually we are not racing each other on who would lose the most but more of a support system for each other so that we won't quit or give up our diet/working out regime. (Losing weight is damn difficult!) It starts on 20/10/2010 and would end this 31/12/2010. Fortnightly, we will update on our progress and this Friday would be the second weighing in session. Let me tell you this. I don't think I lost any weight from the last weighing in session, which was nearly 2 weeks ago. That's because, last week had been pretty crazy and busy that I did not get to slot in some exercise time, making my effort before useless. Now I have to start all over again. Sigh~
I am still anxious about the purchase of my new car. Although downpayment has been paid, I don't know when exactly will I get my car. If you read my last post, you would know what worries me now and I really DO hope that it won't be a problem in "disposing" my lovely little baby neo... just as promised. Hubby is going to China 19-22 November and I don't think I will get the car before that. Huhuu T_T

No comments: