Since I'm bored, lets do 2 updates today =p
As some of you might have known, hubby has started venturing out from his agricultural business to construction. Not as big scale as his farming business just yet but he has started on helping with building kitchen and toilet for other farmer and recently tiling aunt's house. I sometimes followed him to the sites and I must admit, it is kinda man-ly work. I mean I don't want to get my hands and shoes dirty doing all that, even if I could muster enough strengh to lift anything. But at home, it seems like a different story.
The toilet seat got detached a few days ago and I found it on the bathroom floor.
When hubby saw me in the toilet picking that thing up, he just said "Dah tercabut dah, ayg."
I picked it up, put it back in place, fasten the lock, looked at him and replied "You did all that construction work but you could not get the toilet seat back to its place?"
He just looked back at me grinning with that cheeky, naughty smile....
Sigh
3 comments:
ahahah.lawak2.
haih sabar je la kan?
cute la korang ni! ahhh married life, so nice
Post a Comment