Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Exam

Hi peeps,
Exam is finally over. (Thank God) I can finally breathe. BUT not with peace.
It was a disaster... again. Here comes the IF ONLY I spent more time studying and doing exercise, it could have been better.
How the hell do ppl study while working, being married and have kids all at the same time.
I just don't have enough motivation to push myself towards this goal.
Perhaps nothing is at stake... that's why I lack the motivation & discipline.
Urgh, I envy+admire my friends who are doing well at what they do...
Am definitely proud of them... But when will I get there?
It feels like I have lost my direction now.
I want to feel good about myself again, have a sense of achievement but it's nowhere in sight at this very particular moment. Lucky I have a hubby to go back to everyday. At least, that is something that I look forward to at the end of a tiring, directionless day.

No comments: