I bought Personal Money magazine last week and read about a lady who bought a property earning ard 1.5K rental monthly income and only had to pay 800 for mortgage... She made extra 700 clean money per month! Oh, how nice. I asked a friend, who was one step ahead of me in this property business... she said expected rental income is also 1.5 K per month, with mortgage payment a little over 800. WHY DIDN'T I bought THAT? My rental supposed to be just enough to cover my monthly mortgage payment + maintenance fee. After awhile I remembered, I would need to fork out 10% for downpayment, which is quite impossible for me to find at this point of time... So I was happy again until just now.
My developer called and said that prospective tenants asking for air-cond to be installed, and asking for a lower rent... 700 instead of 750 it was yielding. The air-cond will be charged to ME! Grrrr... When I refused the installation, the lady told me that if I don't install the air-cond, I might get a lower rental income ie. ard 600-620 per month... Marah nya!!! I was not told about this before. I KNEW they'd hide this kind of details from me when promoting the unit. The kind of things I'm afraid off... "The catch" or whatever they wanna call it. So my call: Go ahead with the aircond but rental stays at 750.
And for the ASB loan now, the person liaising with me apparently is quitting. So she passed the processing to another officer, which should be more knowledgable with the product. And NOW he tells me, signing 2 applications would incur twice of admin charge... which costs 110 per application.
Why the hell these sales people hiding vital information from me.
Arghhh. Please... No more unwanted surprises.
4 comments:
caveat emptor...
This is why I'm always sceptical about seemingly good deals..
aahhaa...try me! i do 'clean' sales business.. ;p no hanky panky!LOL!
hey,take it easy..biasa la benda2 macam nie..go and complaint to ur hubby ok ;)
Mimi: I can only pray everything else goes smoothly from here. hihih. For now, my investment is still very minimal there. So if it does not get too complicated, still a good investment. Just that, it would be much better if I had known it upfront. Pray pray pray.
Abby: Good good. Disclose all the important infos. ;) Of course hubby is the first person to hear all my complainings. Heheh...
aaa..more reason for me to get out of the sales environment hahaha!!scammers!!
Post a Comment