A few weeks ago, I was so excited when I got a conditional offer from CIMB. Now, my future is in a haze. After 3 papers down, I would say I didn't do very well. Hope is all I have now. Well, I feel like I can't take this anymore but I should not and can't give up just yet. I have another paper left. Apart from being under prepared, I am not in my right mind right now. ~entry sensored~ All I can say now is, if my result turn out to be so bad, probably this job is not suitable for me. It is more about whether I can handle pressure and separate my emotion from my professional mind rather than whether I can actually study everything I have learnt. After all, the job is very demanding and stressful. All I know, Allah knows best. For that, don't put your hopes up just yet.
6 comments:
good morning by! :) cheer up! life is full of uncertainty but that is the beauty of life. Have faith in yourself and InsyaAllah He will help you to get through this. You always bring a smile to others' life, now u try to bring one for ur own k :) All the best!
That IS the beauty of life. *sigh* but thanx azz. :) take care
You CAN DO IT Kak Farah!! My prayers are for you throughout the way~!
Thank you farah. Really appreciate it =)
no worries farah! i know u'll strive!! i know u can do it!!! just believe in urself! haha nanti saper nak tayang kete dier kat depan office pnb nanti?? hehehe luv u dear!! stay strongggggggg :)
Thank you natte. I dare not say anything until the result's out. Hope it's good enough. Love u too ^_^
Post a Comment