Wednesday, May 23, 2007

And you wonder why ppl call me baby?

Aida: b, apsal rambut u extra lurus? (Why is your hair extra straight?)
Me: Hah? Mane ade. Mmg bukan lurus ke? (Hasn't it always been straight?)
Mimi: Sbb u sikat rambut eh~ (Must be because you comb your hair)
(Because I comb my hair very seldomly)

Me: Eh, b bau busuk laa (I feel smelly)
Mimi: U dah mandi blom? (Have u taken your shower?)
Me: ??? Dah La!!! (Of course!!!)
(Because I'm so lazy to shower. But I still shower everyday... most of the time =p)

Me: Tak lalu makan (No appetite to eat)
*Saw mimi took out her carbonated drink and took mine from the fridge
Dina: U nak minum air gas, perut kosong? (You want to drink carbonated drink with empty stomach?)
Aida & Mimi: Haa, nanti masuk angin. Ni gas tau. (Might feel bloated later coz it's gassy.)
Me: ... Fine. I finish my food first.

3 comments:

Amethyste said...

hehe...u missed out the one where i didn't let u have ice-cream for dessert until u finished ur dinner :P

Faizul Azmil said...

tralalala lawak je translate into english

Farah Haida said...

mimi: owh thank you for that. hehe. but i guess if i wanna list down everything, it's going to be a very long list =p
bojol: haha, tu laa, apsal kene translate pun ntah. takde org putih bace kot