Friday, April 24, 2015

April 2015

I guess updating blog is now a monthly affair? Haha. Well, at least it is still updated. I always write imaginary posts in my head but very seldom they actually came to life here. Now now. Where should I start.

Let's start with something small. Haziqa's 2 front upper teeth have started showing. Haziqa's constipation problem is still lingering since 2 weeks ago. A couple of times, she needed to be assisted just to pass motion as the poop was just to big to come out naturally. I nearly cried the first time I assisted her. The second time it happened, it was during the day and the maid, Bik Su, helped her. Currently her poop is still hard but somehow managed to come out without any assistance.

We are now annual pass holders at Legoland, Malaysia! On 3rd of April, it was hubby's weekend off from his duties at the petrol station. We went for an impromptu getaway to Johor. So impromptu that when we exited Nilai, we had no idea where we were going. Since Johor had more activities for the kids, so we decided to go there. Stayed at Le Grandeur Palm Resort near Senai airport. It was a nice quiet place for our supposedly relaxing weekend. Went to Sanrio Hello Kitty Town for the first time and since we were quite late, we went to The Little Big Club only (on the 2nd and 3rd floor. Hello Kitty Land was on the 1st floor.) It was okay but we couldn't believe people would rate this place higher than Legoland. The next day, instead of going back straight, hubby surprised Tricia by bringing her to her favourite place in the whole wide world, LEGOLAND! It was raining when we arrived and that didn't stop us from having fun. Luckily, the rain didn't last long and we went back at almost 7pm that day.

Being too stressed from working, hubby had been asking to take a break, away from the kids, for a weekend. I, on the other hand couldn't stand being separated from the kids at night so I wouldn't want to go away overnight without them (which lead us to Johor that weekend). But coming back from the trip, he still felt tired and not rejuvenated that he asked for my blessing to go on a solo trip for ONE WHOLE WEEK. Initially, I freaked out. I did't think I could be separated from him that long, especially without a valid reason (i.e. not work). But after having a heart-to-heart talk with him, he said I can come along if I want to but he just wants a week of solitude... not caring about anything in the world. So in the end I gave up and let him go. While I obviously will make through just fine from this one week getaway of his, I am not sure how her daughter Tricia would survive. T_T First night, my MIL called me when I was on the way home because Tricia was already crying that her father was not home. This morning she refused to go to school because her papa was not around to send her. 6 more days to go. And worse still, I'm joining my husband for the weekend for 2 nights. 1 night she and her sister will be away at Tokma and Cacik's place in KL but 2nd night... they will be back home to normalcy, which I think would make her feel our absence even more. Hope we will make it through the week in one piece. x_x

On a more awkward note, Tricia has started asking me when will she start growing boobies. =_= Too early to worry about that, sweetheart.

No comments: