Monday, November 17, 2014

Tricia is 3. Haziqa is 8 months.

I find it more and more difficult these days to find time to update my blog. So quick summary.

We went to Legoland Malaysia twice, just one month apart. Weekend 10-12 October and last weekend 8-9 November. The first time I just wanted a getaway. But Tricia had so much fun, she asked to go again every single night after we came back so we went again on her birthday weekend.

That said... on 10 November 2014, Batrisyia Hana is THREE!!! Oh how time flies.

Hubby and his guy siblings are opening a shop in Seremban 3 selling stationeries, handphone accessories, photocopy services and many more. I foresee very little weekend time together after this.

And while we were leaving the shop yesterday, Haziqa fell head first onto the pathway. My heart broke into pieces to see she scraped her forehead. Although her injuries are limited, I cried when I was comforting her. T_T Oh she's 8 months today. ^_^ My darling little baby. Been standing up with support for 2 weeks or so already.

I am down with flu and cough now actually. Got it from the kids last week and it got so bad up to the point that I slept whole day last Thursday, got 2 days MC for Thursday Friday, went to work for a bit on Friday, and again down with fever Friday night. When was the last time I fell this sick? Can't recall. Good then, I guess.

No comments: