Okay. Now is the part to sign my loan agreement. Car should be released anytime soon after it got registered, pending loan disbursement.
Just as I was about to sign the agreement, I saw the interest rate = 4.00%.
Hmm, I was told that it was revised down to 3.50%?
So when the dealer called me just now, I asked him and he confirmed again that the rate should be 3.50%, not 4% which is the old rate.
So I called the bank to ask about it and after checking, she confirmed that it should be 3.50%.
My dealer said just sign the deal, later they will revise. He needs it fast to register the car.
But after I sign the agreement, would the bank WANT to revise the rate down?
I don't want to sign an agreement I don't agree to.
Huwaa... No no no. Wait some more laa.
3 comments:
better wait. You can't really trust them. Seriously. They'll tell you anything to make sure u sign. Hari tu I kene sekali. Nasib boleh argue balik. But it was a lot of hassle.
Hello. first time seeing you here and big thanks for the advice. Really need ppl to feel the same way because I don't want to feel like such an asshole for being so difficult. At the same time, I don't want things to be complicated for me later. Better safe than sorryyyyy
Hehe.. ade lah singgah sekali sekala but never commented..:-).I used to feel the same way. Konon tak nak nyusahkan orang. But its hard to find agents who actually look out for you so you really have to look our for yourself even if it means menyusahkan orang lain. Sokay.. ur doing fine :-) and ur not an asshole for wanting things to be clear and in order.
Post a Comment