Tuesday, March 30, 2010

You make me sick

Things I feel like doing when hubby sms those exact words to me:

A) Reply with "You disgust me"
B) Chase him out of the house
C) Ran away from home
D) Stop doing all the housechores and stop running his errands

Well, at the spur of the moment, I opted for C, for only a day... since a directive was issued... I should stay home no matter how bad we fight. (I am sure after this, it will be no publishing personal issues on the blog. But who reads my blog anyway...)

His reply to my action above was: Act as nothing happened.

Current software running: Not talking to each other and stay out of each other's way

Seriously? Do you still feel like going home at this stage of life? Home feels like hell when I cannot speak... coz I talk a lot. Not speaking takes a great deal of effort out of me. Hmmphh.

3 comments:

aRzaMuaHaha said...

oh, i read! haha

Farah Haida said...

wujud lagi budak nih... hahaha...
hiiiiiiiiiiiiii
read laaa selagi boleh read... lame2 sure rase nak muntah je bace. hahaha

mr dx said...

you know I'd like to put a comment but I just can't seem to find one that suits the occasion now.

But you guys have been through a lot together, so hopefully things will work out for the better k?