Monday, June 25, 2007

Birthday Celebration


Sorry for the long silence. I was rather busy holidaying =p Didn't get the chance to update my blog or reply ppl's wishes be it on friendster or blog. Thanx to everyone who did. ^_^ Here's a short update. I'm now in Scotland, disturbing my ex-schoolmate Wafa, who is studying in Glasgow. We went to Edinburgh today and it was real fun (despite the fact that we were so belagak and didn't bring our jackets while it was damn cold)
So... my birthday celebration. I decided to mark my 23rd birthday by being a kid =p My housemates, bf and I went to Legoland, Windsor, joined by Yat and Lion. Although we should feel a bit out of place (should... coz I don't. haha), it was an enjoyable experience. Looking around, every group had at least a toddler with them. My group claimed they had a baby with them too. haha. I'm honoured. Whatever¬ Basically there were rides and a lot of statues made of legos around. But the most interesting part was the lego mini europe. It was very beautiful. Didn't quite believe that they were all made from tiny little legos. I would upload the photos later when I'm back in London. Till then, take care ^_^

2 comments:

mr dx said...

hihi mimi looks so small in that pic :P

Farah Haida said...

hehe, well... she is smallER compared to others but small is cute so... takpe la. ;)